Practical Strategies For Innovative, Cost-Effective & User-Centric Results-Driven, Engaging Digital Communications
30 Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector & Low-Budget Organisations Reveal Fresh, New Insights & Campaign Successes To Maximise Digital Reach, Impact, Conversions & ROI
A One-Day, Practitioner-Led Conference & Networking Event, 27th April 2017, Museum of London. Download the brochure here. Book today and save between £159 and £400.
THE industry gathering for digital, marketing and communications professionals within the charity, not-for-profit and public sector.
Real Insight From 30 Budget-Busting Brands In One Exciting Day: Social Media Engagement ★ Facebook ★ Twitter ★ Snapchat ★ Digital Engagement Showcase ★ Tools, Trends & Innovations ★ Mobile & Apps ★ Multi-Channel Campaigns & Journeys ★ Viral Campaign Case Study ★ Measuring Impact & ROI ★ Targeting & Personalisation ★ Low Budgets & Resources ★ Modernising Public Contact ★ Digital Transformation
How Can Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector & Low-Budget Organisations Optimise Social Media, Harness New Technologies & Tools & Demonstrate Results With Effective, Targeted & Engaging Multi-Channel Digital Communications?
- Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat – Boost Social Media Reach, Engagement & ROI: Develop tailored, results-driven platform strategies
- Prove ROI, Quantify Engagement, Showcase Success: The best low-cost measurement tools and techniques
- Spark Long-Term Engagement: Create and deliver compelling digital communications and content
- Craft Seamless Multi-Channel Journeys: Devise and effectively integrate multi-channel campaigns for high engagement and returns
- Tap Into The Latest Tools, Trends & Innovations: Future-proof your digital strategy by harnessing new, budget-friendly technologies and innovations
- Stand Out! Engage Today’s Mobile Users: Optimise digital communications to reach and engage on mobile
- Targeted, Personalised Comms? Target and engage the right audiences with personalised, insight-led digital communications
- Embed Digital: Transformation Journeys: Get the entire organisation on board for a high-performing, efficient organisation
- Make Limited Budgets Go Further! Make the most of limited budgets and resources for impactful digital communications
- From Inspiration To Viral Success: The secrets to producing a viral campaign
PLUS! This Engaging Digital Comms Conference – Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector Features:
- 30 Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector & Low-Budget Organisations Share Insights In One Inspiring Day
- 11 Public Sector, 5 Not-For-Profits, 12 Charities, 2 Universities & 5 Viral Campaigns
- 12 In-Depth Sessions Focused On The Sector’s Hottest Digital Engagement Topics
- 2 Keynote Case Studies: Combat Stress’ Viral #22PushUpChallenge Campaign & Digital 101: Modernising Public Contact With The Met Police
- 18 Digital Campaigns: #Missing Type #22PushUpChallenge #movember #KnowThyNuts #ThisGirlCan #OneYou #AutumnStatement #ticket2ncl #findmacauley #SeeItShareIt #KnowYourRisk #NameOurStorms #KnowYoureNotAlone #WeAreInternational #ArchivesInspire #railrefunds #LFF #LivingHomeStandard #BLMaps
- 4 Practical Applications Reviews: Small & Large Charities & Public Sector Peer Reviews
- 3 Social Media Platform Snapshots & Troubleshooting Q&A: Facebook, Snapchat & Twitter
- 2 Interactive Panel Debates: ‘Tools, Trends & Innovations’ & ‘Measuring Impact & ROI’
- 6 Facilitated Lunchtime Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) Managing Reputation B) Content C) #WeAreInternational D) Archives Inspire: Reaching New Audiences Through Digital Communications E) Online Consultation & Engagement F) Video
- 2 Informal Discussion Zones By Organisation Size & Sector
- Live Voting
Can you help organisations take their digital communications to the next level? For more information on how to get involved, please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today 8th December for just £1,399 +VAT (SAVE £225). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
The Engaging Digital Comms Conference – Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector: To view the full conference programme, click here.
08.30 Registration, Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting Introduction & Morning Chair’s Opening Remarks
Rob Mansfield, Head of Digital Content, Age UK
SOCIAL MEDIA ENGAGEMENT
09.15 Demystifying Social Media Communications For Tailored, Results-Driven Platform Strategies Which Boost Reach, Engagement & ROI
Ceri Rose, Assistant Director Marketing, NHS Blood & Transplant – #MissingType
NEW FOR 2017! PLATFORM SNAPSHOTS – FACEBOOK, TWITTER, SNAPCHAT
09.35 What Value Can Different Platforms Bring To Your Digital Communications & How Can You Tailor Your Approach To Optimise Each Channel?
09.35 Sarah Berry, Digital Campaigns Strategist, Crisis Action
09.40 Joanna Goodwin, Social Media Lead, Office for National Statistics – #AutumnStatement
09.45 Matt Horne, Digital Marketing & Social Media Officer, Newcastle University – #ticket2ncl
09.50 Joint Troubleshooting Q&A
10.05 Deliver Compelling Digital Communications & Content Which Stand Out, Spark Engagement & Convert Audiences To Become Long-Term, Engaged Followers
Oli Lewington, Director of Engagement & Communications, Cystic Fibrosis Trust – #findmacauley
10.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Engaging Digital Communications Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
NEW FOR 2017! REVIEW: PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS – SMALL, LARGE & PUBLIC SECTOR VIEWS
10.45 NEW! Peer Review Panel
Join the peer review panel as they discuss the top takeaways and practical nuggets from the sessions so far.
Liz Riding, Head of Media & Engagement, Lancashire Constabulary – #SeeItShareIt
Paul Mitcheson, Regional Director Europe, Movember Foundation – #movember #KnowThyNuts
Kate Dale, Strategic Lead: Brand & Digital, Sport England – #ThisGirlCan
David Bailey, Senior Communications Manager, Staffordshire Police
10.55 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking & Discussion Zones Based On Size & Sector
TOOLS, TRENDS & INNOVATIONS – PANEL DISCUSSION
11.25 Horizon-Scanning & Future-Proofing: What Technologies, Tools & Digital Innovations Could Make A Real Difference To Lower-Cost Digital Communications?
Said Dajani, Head of Digital, Diabetes UK – #KnowYourRisk
Jennifer Housego, Head of Digital, Kent & Essex Police
Dee Cotgrove, Executive Head of Media & Communications, Met Office – #NameOurStorms
Abdul Ghafoor, Head of Digital Products & Services, Public Health England – #OneYou
MOBILE & APPS
11.55 Adapting Digital Strategies To Respond To The Needs Of Today’s Mobile User & Ensure Your Mobile Communications Stand Out
Jo Wolfe, Assistant Director, Digital, Breast Cancer Care
MULTI-CHANNEL CAMPAIGNS & JOURNEYS
12.15 Seamlessly Integrating Digital Channels For Engaging, Consistent User Journeys Which Drive Results
Robert Beasley, Head of Communications, Camden Council – #KnowYoureNotAlone
12.35 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.05 Informal Peer-To-Peer Lunchtime Discussions
A) Managing Reputation
Owen Roffe, Head of Digital & Public Communications, Department for Education
Daniel Dodd, Director, Communications & Content, National Trust
Steve Thompson, Head of Digital, University of Sheffield – #WeAreInternational
D) Reaching New Audiences Through Digital Communications
John Sheridan, Digital Director, The National Archives – #ArchivesInspire
E) Online Consultation & Engagement
Trevor Steenson, Deputy Director of Digital Shared Services, Department of Finance
Graham Black, Head of Communications Planning, Which? – #railrefunds
NEW FOR 2017! REVIEW: PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
13.35 NEW! Peer Review Panel & Chair’s Remarks
Led by Paul Mitcheson, Regional Director Europe, Movember Foundation – #movember #KnowThyNuts
#22PUSHUPCHALLENGE – VIRAL CAMPAIGN
13.50 From Inspiration To Achievement, How Does A Great Idea Become A Viral Success?
Amy Brett-Schneider, Head of Communications, Combat Stress – #22PushUpChallenge
Malcolm Chen, Social Media Officer, Combat Stress – #22PushUpChallenge
MEASURING IMPACT & ROI – PANEL DISCUSSION
14.10 Showcase Success! Validate Your Digital Strategy With The Most Effective Tools For Quantifying Engagement & Measuring Results Across Digital Channels
Anthony Thornton, Head of Digital Content, British Film Institute – #LFF
Oli Lewington, Director of Engagement & Communications, Cystic Fibrosis Trust – #FindMacauley
Ben Pratt, Director of Communications, Hampshire Constabulary
Joanna Goodwin, Social Media Lead, Office for National Statistics – #AutumnStatement
14.40 Digital 101: Modernising Public Contact With The Met Police
Martin Fewell, Director of Media & Communications, Metropolitan Police
15.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Partner. To get involved in The Engaging Digital Communications Conference, please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com for more details.
NEW FOR 2017! REVIEW: PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS
15.20 NEW! Peer Review Panel
15.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal, Facilitated Networking & Discussion Zones Based On Size & Sector
TARGETING & PERSONALISATION
16.00 Managing The Intricacies Of Targeted, Personalised Communications For Powerful, Insight-Led Digital Communications
Roger Harding, Director of Communications Policy & Campaigns, Shelter – #LivingHomeStandard
LOW BUDGETS & RESOURCES
16.20 Top Tips For Making The Most Of Limited Budgets & Resources To Deliver Engaging, Impactful Digital Communications
Graham MacFadyen, Head of Marketing & Digital Media, British Library – #BLMaps
16.40 Embedding Digital Within The Organisation To Improve Efficiency, Transform Services, Boost Performance & Survive
Andrew Horton, Director Digital, Partnerships & Innovation, British Council
17.00 Quick-Fire Concluding Review Session
17.15 Close Of Conference
For more information on how to get involved in The Engaging Digital Comms Conference – Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector, please call +44 (0)203 479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.