Why Not Join Us At Our Sister Event… The Digital Engagement Manchester Conference
Keep Up To Date, Stay Ahead & Maximise Results With Relevant, Targeted Multi-Channel Strategies For Delivering High-Impact, On-Trend, Engaging Digital & Social Communications
Accelerate Your Digital Performance & Boost Engagement With The Most Business-Critical New Breakthroughs In: ✓ Value-Adding Multi-Channel Journeys & Experiences ✓ Harnessing Social Media Trends & Engagement ✓ Best-Practice Facebook, Instagram & WhatsApp ✓ Optimising Digital Impact & ROI ✓ Fresh, Engaging, Stand-Out Content ✓ Driving Brand Awareness & Engagement ✓ Keeping Up To Date With Current & Future Trends ✓ Optimising Data-Driven Targeting ✓ Next-Level Email & Video ✓ High-Impact, Low-Cost Digital Communications ✓ SEO ✓ Blogging & Influencers ✓ Mobile Strategies ✓ Ensuring Colleague Buy-In ✓ Channel Shift
How Can You Deliver Engaging, Impactful & Targeted Multi-Channel Digital & Social Communications Which Keep Ahead Of The Trends & Boost Results?
- Multi-Channel Journeys & Experiences: Maximise the value of different digital channels and touchpoints to craft targeted, engaging customer experiences
- Monetise Social Media Trends & Engagement: Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp – take advantage of the latest trends and innovations to drive and maintain engagement…and impact the bottom line
- Real-Life Digital Impact & ROI: Prove the benefits of digital channels with the most effective metrics and methods for measuring and evaluating results
- Keep Up! What’s Hot & What’s Not? Explore the latest customer trends, innovations and new technologies to stay abreast of exciting opportunities and boost digital performance
- Craft Fresh, Relevant & Engaging Content: Bring your digital communications to life with innovative, effective content strategies
- Successful Strategies For Building Brand Awareness: Engaging customers in today’s fast-changing digital landscape
- Capitalise On Data-Driven Targeting: Best-practice approaches to delivering targeted, engaging digital communications with measurable benefits
- Email & Video – Showcasing Next-Level Strategies: Innovative, results-driven strategies to power your video and email communications
- Low-Cost, High-Impact: Overcome the challenges of small teams, limited time and low budgets to develop effective, engaging digital communications
Real Insight From 22 Brand-Side Digital Innovators Speaking On: Multi-Channel Journeys • Social Media Trends & Engagement • Facebook • Instagram • WhatsApp • Social Platforms Q&A • Measurement & ROI • Brand Engagement • Engaging Content • Current & Future Trends & The Latest Technologies Panel • Targeting & Data • Email • Video • Optimising Budgets & Results
PLUS! This Digital Engagement Conference Also Features:
- 22 Digital Communications Thought-Leaders In 1 Inspiring Day
- 11 In-Depth Sessions Focused On Your Hottest Digital Marketing & Communications Topics
- 100% Delegate & Sponsorship Satisfaction Rating In 2016
- 2 Interactive Panel Discussions: ‘Current & Future Trends & The Latest Technologies’ and ‘Social Media Platforms’
- 5 Lunchtime Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A) Optimising SEO B) Blogging & Influencers C) Engaging Mobile Strategies D) Ensuring Colleague Buy-In E) Channel Shift
- 3 Quick-Fire Social Media Platform Snapshots & Joint Q&A
- 2 Conference Chairs
- Live Voting
- Speed Networking
- Interactive Q&A
Book Before Next Thursday 11th May & Save £150 – Simply Quote ‘EB150’ Under ‘ID Code’ When Booking Online!
Can you help brands accelerate their digital engagement and performance? For more information on how to get involved, please email email@example.com or call +44(0)20 3479 2299.
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes before next Thursday 11th May for only £1,849 +VAT (Save £650). Book your stand here. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
100% Delegate & Sponsorship Satisfaction Rating In 2016!
To see the full agenda, visit our website here