This Is Not A Room Filled With Supply-Side Delegates. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior digital marketing decision makers…make sure you’re a part of it! Download The Partnership & Exhibition Brochure Here.
Book Before Next Thursday & Save Up To £750. Packages Include:
Main Stage Speaking
Speak on the main stage and share your expertise with our senior-level delegation. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a brand-driven event. Book before next Thursday and save £750 – packages start from just £2,999.
Book your exhibition stand and 2 delegate passes before next Thursday for just £1,424 +VAT (SAVE £200). Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading charities, not-for-profits and public sector organisations. We will pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to receive the delegate list. Book before next Thursday and save £750. One-to-one meetings packages start from just £3,299.
Digital, communications and marketing professionals from charities and the public sector looking to drive impressive results with their digital communications, including: Oxfam, Age UK, English Heritage, Cancer Research UK, Fairtrade Foundation, British Council, Sue Ryder, Shelter, Action for Children, Alzheimer’s Society, St John’s Ambulance, NHS 24, Asthma UK, British Red Cross, Comic Relief, Christian Aid, Kew Gardens, Breast Cancer Care, Natural History Museum, Make-A-Wish UK, Liberal Democrats, Prostate Cancer UK, King’s College London, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Mencap, Motor Neurone Disease Association, NHS Blood and Transplant, NSPCC, RSPCA, World Cancer Research Fund, World Jewish Relief, WWF, WWT and many more…
- “Good opportunity to reach a targeted demographic!” Variant4 (Previous Sponsor)
- “Great delegates!” Eduserv (Previous Sponsor)
- “Very helpful staff, well-chosen location and original content.” Blackbaud (Previous Sponsor)
- “A well planned, targeted conference with a helpful team!” Variant4 (Previous Sponsor)
- “It was a really useful day for us, we met a lot of potentially interested people and have a lot of follow ups to do over the next week which is a good place to be. Also a massive thank you for all of your help in the lead up to the event and on the day.” Raw Productions (Previous Sponsor)
- “Excellent conference, great targeted delegates, high-quality speakers, relevant topics, well organised!” Be Inspired Films (Previous Sponsor)
- “Really interesting set of speakers.” Christian Aid
- “Very engaging and informative.” English Heritage
- “Amazing, industry-leading speakers, slick presentations and great actionable advice.” Crime Reduction Initiatives
- “Excellent and comprehensive event.” The National Autistic Society
Some Of The Most Sought-After Ways In Which Our Partners Work With Us Include:
- Delegate exercise or practical scenario facilitator
- Conference speaker; usually as a joint client case study (subject to strict research restrictions)
- Panel facilitator or contributor (subject to strict research restrictions)
- Exhibitor or display area host for showcasing products and services
- ‘Live experience’ host, such as sampling, interactive technology, simulators
- Refreshments or lunch host
- Live product demonstration or giveaway session
- Networking host
- Brand exposure on the integrated marketing campaign
- Onsite brand exposure
- Personalised mailing offering discounts courtesy of the sponsor
We have an outstanding reputation for delivering senior-level decision makers, of which, 83% were client-side attendees (on average) from leading brands.
Why Should I Get Involved With This Engaging Digital Comms Conference?
1. Your lead generation challenges tackled:
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way.
- Meet potential new clients at numerous built-in and facilitated networking slots.
2. Your brand positioning raised:
- Showcase your expertise and share your insights to impress your clients.
- Meet senior-level delegates looking to learn and seek out new partners.
- Research quality, consumer-centric programmes and cost of entry guarantees a targeted and senior-level audience.
- Interaction and involvement guaranteed with our fast-paced, interactive and varied formats/practical exercises.
3. Your current standing maintained:
- Account manage and liaise with your current clients attending – or bring them along yourself as an account management tool.
- Your clients and prospects are offered preferential rates.
- Reassure your current clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speaker faculties (consistently amongst the highest percentage of practitioner speakers in the UK).
4. Cost-effective marketing and advertising:
- 4 months of intensive marketing and advertising to relevant markets – getting your name out there.
- Numerous on the day and follow up advertising opportunities available to enhance your positioning.
5. Your competitors benchmarked:
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event.
- Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- Strengthen your competitive advantage as a leader in your field by being billed as an event partner.
6. Align yourself with quality experiences:
- Our 2016 marcomms conferences boast a 98% delegate satisfaction rating. Our speaker and delegate testimonials speak for themselves!
For more information on how you can get involved, please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.