New Date Confirmed! The Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector Will Take Place On 22nd September! Only The Freshest Digital Communications Will Drive Impressive Results – 34 Charities, Not-For-Profits & Low-Budget Organisations Reveal All!
New Date Confirmed! The Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector Will Take Place On 22nd September! Only The Freshest Digital Communications Will Drive Impressive Results – 34 Charities, Not-For-Profits & Low-Budget Organisations Reveal All! A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 22nd September 2020, Central London.
Create & Evidence Authentic, Relevant Audience Connections & Experiences With Limited Resources For High-Impact, Inspirational & Engaging Digital Communications Which Deliver! Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results. 8th Annual Event! Download the brochure here >>
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 22nd September 2020, Central London. Coronavirus Update >>
Book Without Worry. As the COVID-19 situation continually evolves, we want to keep you informed and confident in choosing to participate in our events.
- If Global Insight Conferences needs to reschedule the event, we will simply roll over your registration to the new date
- If you have questions or concerns, please email us today or call +44 (0)20 3479 2299
34 Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results... All In Just 1 Day!
- Vibrant Social Media Which Cuts Through On A Limited Budget: Make your social media work for you with creative, practical strategies which generate engagement
- How Do You Measure & Evidence Digital Success? Set meaningful metrics and KPIs to unlock insights into strategic digital comms performance and engagement
- Sway Stakeholders, Justify Spend, Secure Investment: Translate performance stats and success into value-generating prospects for the organisation, and the customer
- Engaging, Data-Led Audience Strategies: Tap into audience behaviours, drivers and data – even without all the right tools at your disposal!
- Cultivate Winning Digital Mixes & Omni-Channel Journeys: Improve every component in your digital toolkit for pain-free servicing and outstanding experiences
- Put Theory Into Action For Exceptional Engagement On A Shoestring: Success stories from when a little has gone a long way!
- Conversion-Boosting Content: Shaking up your content strategies to deliver authentic, inspiring narratives which really resonate
- Low-Budget, High-Impact Video: Smartphone-wielding strategies to deliver authentic video content which engages and inspires viewers
- Optimise Budget & Resources: Imaginative methods to make the most of every pound of public money or donations
- Budget-Friendly New Tech & Future Trends: Explore tools and technologies which will ensure greater impact and futureproof your digital communications
The Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector At A Glance
Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector Speaking
Average Satisfaction Rating
Advanced Topic Streams
Years Leading The Way
Why This Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector?
- 1 Affordable Day!
- 8 Years Of Insights & Innovations
- 97% Satisfaction Rate!
- Insights From Viral Campaigns: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & More!
- Breakout Streams: A. Fundraising B. Customer Service Or Digital Comms? C. Accessibility D. Email Personalisation
- Engagement Showcase Case Study
- Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A. Verbal Framing B. Imperial College Perspective C. Digital Media When You're Not In Control
- Savvy Smaller Organisations Speak Out!
97% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Our Latest Annual Engaging Digital Comms Conference & 9 Years Leading The Way With Ground-Breaking Conferences! Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
34 Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector Professionals Offer Practical Insights In 1 Day: Social Media • Measure & Prove Digital Impact • Internal Buy In & Support • Audience Insights, Data & Personalisation • The Winning Digital Channel Mix • Engagement Showcase • Fresh Video • Inspiring Content • Fundraising Breakout • Optimise Budget & Resources • Future Trends & (Budget Friendly) New Tech
Create & Evidence Authentic, Relevant Audience Connections & Experiences With Limited Resources For High-Impact, Inspirational & Engaging Digital Communications Which Deliver! Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results. 8th Annual Event! A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 28th April 2020, Central London
Social Media Success!
09.35 Make Your Social Media Work For You! Push The Boundaries For Vibrant Social Media From Stories To Influencers, Established & Emerging Channels
Andrew Hyams, Head of Campaigns & Communications, Safe Passage International
Clare Paredes, Head of Communications & Marketing, National Housing Federations
Amina Khan, Senior Digital Communications Advisor, International Planned Parenthood Federation
Elizabeth Starling, Senior Marketing Officer, Digital & Communications, Norwich University of the Arts
Oli Dillon, Social Media Manager, Stroke Association
Measure & Prove Digital Impact
10.05 Meaningful Metrics To Gain Tangible Perspective On Digital Comms Activities & Engagement Levels To Drive Improvements & Inform Future Spend
Blair Campbell, Head of Insight & Digital, University of Hertfordshire
10.25 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Internal Buy In & Support
10.55 Evidence Digital Communications Success To Secure Internal Buy In & Support
Jonathan Dando, Director of Marketing & Communications, Teach First
11.15 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
Audience Insights, Data & Personalisation
11.35 Tactics To Really Understand Your Audience Data, Behaviours & Drivers For Insight-Led, Targeted Strategies - Even Without All The Tools At Your Disposal!
Tony Finnegan, Senior Communications Manager, Ofcom
11.55 Low-Budget, High-Impact Strategies For Shareable, Informative & Engaging Video Content Which Bolsters Brand Image & Resonates With Supporters & Customers
Sean Ryan, Director of Communications, Save the Children UK
Sasha Nicholl, Head of PR & Digital, Save the Children UK
Breakouts: Your Choice
12.15 : Breakouts: Your Choice
A. Fundraising, Increase Baselines, Save Resources! Elevate Digital Comms Strategies To Fuel Fundraising, Generate Support & Increase Donations
Jenny Flack, Head of Community & Events Fundraising, Sense
OR Informal Breakout In The Networking Room
B. Customer Service Or Digital Comms?
Catherine Hepton, Head of Marketing & Engagement, Sandwell College
C. Email Personalisation
Phil Clark, Head of Content & Audience, British Medical Association
D. Accessible Digital Comms
12.35 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A. Implementing a video-first social media strategy
Sophie Burns, Senior Content Manager, The Scottish Government
B. Imperial College Perspective
Vickie Sheriff, Director of Communications, Imperial College London
C. Digital Comms When You’re Not In Control
Esme Wilks, Senior Communications Manager, Social Sciences Division, University of Oxford
Alison Brindle, Head Of Communications, Medical Sciences Division, University of Oxford
13.35 Afternoon Co-Chairs’ Opening Remarks
Paul Mylrea, Director of Communications, University of Cambridge
Elizabeth Starling, Senior Marketing Officer, Hospice UK
Optimise Budget & Resources
13.45 Squeeze The Most Engagement & Impact From The Least Resources With Outside-The-Box Digital Comms & Time Efficient Prioritisation
13.45 Simon Williams, Head of Communications & Policy, HEART UK
14.05 Lynn Roberts, Assistant Director- Digital & Innovation, Action For Children
14.25 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
Budget-Friendly New Tech Panel
14.45 Leverage Cost-Conscious Technologies & Explore Emerging Trends To Future Proof Your Digital Comms
Said Dajani, Head of Digital, Diabetes UK
David Geary, Head of Communications, Irish National Teachers’ Organisation
Kenon Man, Head of Digital Marketing, University of Swansea
Anju Verma, Head of Digital Communications, HM Land Registry
15.15 Leverage Brand Ambassador Relationships To Drive Growth, Trust, Authenticity & Engagement
John McCarthy, Executive Director of Marketing & External Relations, University of Salford
Catherine Beachill, Social Media Manager, University of Salford
15.35 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
The Winning Digital Channel Mix
16.05 Cultivate Omni-Channel Journeys & Digital Mixes Which Match Your Audience Needs To Minimise Pain Points & Achieve Seamless Experiences
Helen Crumley, Head of Communications and Engagement, NHS West Essex CCG
16.25 Achieve The (Im)Possible! Put Theory Into Action To Win Supporter Loyalty, Drive Brand Engagement & Awareness & Boost Revenue
Mark Whatham, Head of Brand & Marketing, Blind Veterans UK
16.45 How RSPB Took On The UK Music Charts To Raise Awareness & Public Engagement
Laura Ward, Head of Online Content, RSPB
Steven Roddy, Principal Campaigner, RSPB
17.05 Cultivate Content To Drive Audience Conversations & Conversions!
Emma Dalby Bowler, Head of Digital Engagement, Mind
17.25 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Get Involved In The 8th Annual Engaging Digital Communications Conference!
Can You Help Digital Comms Professionals Take Their Strategies To The Next Level? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book an exhibition stand with delegate passes! Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.