New Speaker Announced! Ciara O'Neill, Digital Communications Manager At Ofcom Joins 21 Innovative Charity, NFP & Public Sector Marketers Speaking In 1 Inspiring Day.
New, Innovative Approaches To Inspire, Engage & Achieve Impressive Results With Fresh & Exciting Digital Communications For Today's Changed Reality - Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results. 8th Annual Event! A One-Day, Industry-Led VIRTUAL Conference & Networking Event, 27th April 2021. Already Attending? Find out about our virtual platform here.
Proudly Sponsored By...
1. New Strategies To Adapt To Digital Acceleration & Changed Customer Realities: Navigate tight budgets and digital necessity to shift your engagement strategies online – but still achieve impact!
2. Vibrant Social Media Which Cuts Through On A Limited Budget: Make your social media work for you with creative, practical strategies which generate engagement
3. How Do You Measure & Evidence Digital Success? Set meaningful metrics and KPIs to unlock insights into strategic digital comms performance and engagement
4. Sway Stakeholders, Justify Spend, Secure Investment: Translate performance stats and success into value-generating prospects for the organisation, and the customer
5. Engaging, Data-Led Audience Strategies: Tap into audience behaviours, drivers and data – even without all the right tools at your disposal!
6. Cultivate Winning Digital Mixes & Omni-Channel Journeys: Improve every component in your digital toolkit for pain-free servicing and outstanding experiences
7. Put Theory Into Action For Exceptional Engagement On A Shoestring: Success stories from when a little has gone a long way!
8. Conversion-Boosting Content: Shaking up your content strategies to deliver authentic, inspiring narratives which really resonate
9. Low-Budget, High-Impact Video: Smartphone-wielding strategies to deliver authentic video content which engages and inspires viewers
10. Optimise Budgets & Resources: Imaginative methods to make the most of every pound of public money or donations
11. Budget-Friendly New Tech & Future Trends: Explore tools and technologies which will ensure greater impact and futureproof your digital communications
Why This Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector?
- 1 Affordable Day!
- 8 Years Of Insights & Innovations
- 97% Satisfaction Rate!
- Insights From Viral Campaigns: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & More!
- Breakout Streams: A. Fundraising B. Customer Service Or Digital Comms? C. Accessibility D. Email Personalisation
- Engagement Showcase Case Study
- Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A. Verbal Framing B. Imperial College Perspective C. Digital Media When You're Not In Control
- Savvy Smaller Organisations Speak Out!
The Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector At A Glance
Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector Speakers
Average Satisfaction Rating
Advanced Topic Streams
Years Leading The Way
How Does The Virtual Engaging Digital Comms Conference Work?
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
97% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Our Latest Annual Engaging Digital Comms Conference & 8 Years Leading The Way With Ground-Breaking Conferences! Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
21 Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector Professionals Offer Practical Insights In 1 Day: Social Media • Measure & Prove Digital Impact • Internal Buy In & Support • Audience Insights, Data & Personalisation • The Winning Digital Channel Mix • Engagement Showcase • Fresh Video • Inspiring Content • Fundraising Breakout • Optimise Budget & Resources • Future Trends & (Budget Friendly) New Tech
Create & Evidence Authentic, Relevant Audience Connections & Experiences With Limited Resources For High-Impact, Inspirational & Engaging Digital Communications Which Deliver! Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results. 8th Annual Event! A One-Day, Industry-Led VIRTUAL Conference & Networking Event, 27th April 2021.
09.35 Make Your Social Media Work For You! Push The Boundaries For Vibrant Social Media From Stories To Influencers, Established & Emerging Channels
Amina Khan, Senior Digital Communications Advisor, International Planned Parenthood Federation
Elizabeth Starling, Senior Marketing Officer, Digital & Communications, Norwich University of the Arts
Oli Dillon, Social Media Manager, Stroke Association
Klare Kennett, Assistant Director Marketing, Communications & Education, RSPCA
Measure & Prove Digital Impact
10.05 Meaningful Metrics To Gain Tangible Perspective On Digital Comms Activities & Engagement Levels To Drive Improvements & Inform Future Spend
Isabel Obayda, Head of Digital Comms, HM Land Registry
10.25 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
Steering Digital Media To Success
The 6-Month Digital Rebrand – Case Study
Teach First share their journey of undergoing a full website transformation in 6 months, sharing insights about brand in digital and how to create digital products that are future-proofed without being full-featured at launch.
Jeremiah Mahadevan, Head of Digital, Marketing and Communications, Teach First
Audience Insights, Data & Personalisation
11.55 Low-Budget, High-Impact Strategies For Shareable, Informative & Engaging Video Content Which Bolsters Brand Image & Resonates With Supporters & Customers
Sean Ryan, Director of Communications, Save the Children UK
Sasha Nicholl, Head of PR & Digital, Save the Children UK
Breakouts: Your Choice
12.15 : Breakouts: Your Choice
Informal Breakout In The Networking Room
A. Customer Service Or Digital Comms?
Catherine Hepton, Head of Marketing & Engagement, Sandwell College
B. Email Personalisation
Phil Clark, Head of Content & Audience, British Medical Association
C. Accessible Digital Comms
12.35 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A. Implementing a video-first social media strategy
B. Digital Comms When You’re Not In Control
Optimise Budget & Resources
13.45 Squeeze The Most Engagement & Impact From The Least Resources With Outside-The-Box Digital Comms & Time Efficient Prioritisation
Speaker To Be Announced
13.55 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
The Children's Society: Website Rebrand & Relaunch
Budget-Friendly New Tech Panel
14.45 Leverage Cost-Conscious Technologies & Explore Emerging Trends To Future Proof Your Digital Comms
Said Dajani, Head of Digital, Diabetes UK
David Geary, Director of Communications, Irish National Teachers’ Organisation
Michael Paxton, Head of European Business Development, Canto
Andrew Youngson, News and Campaigns Content Manager, Imperial College London
Darren Hill, Digital Media Manager, University of Lincoln
15.15 Leverage Brand Ambassador Relationships To Drive Growth, Trust, Authenticity & Engagement
Catherine Beachill, Social Media Manager, University of Salford
15.35 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
The Winning Digital Channel Mix
16.05 Cultivate Omni-Channel Journeys & Digital Mixes Which Match Your Audience Needs To Minimise Pain Points & Achieve Seamless Experiences
Helen Crumley, Head of Communications and Engagement, NHS West Essex CCG
16.25 Achieve The (Im)Possible! Put Theory Into Action To Win Supporter Loyalty, Drive Brand Engagement & Awareness & Boost Revenue
Speaker To Be Announced
Get Involved In The 8th Annual Engaging Digital Communications Conference!
Can You Help Digital Comms Professionals Take Their Strategies To The Next Level? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.