Accessing The Virtual Event Platform Is Easiest On Chrome & On Personal Devices & Networks. You Should Now Have Received Your Joining Instructions To Join The Virtual Platform. If Not, Please Call Us On +44 (0)20 3479 2299. Please Take A Moment To Download The Event App BEFORE The Conference Starts (See Below). To Test Your Tech Before The Event, Click Here >>
Any Tech Teething Issues? Quick Tech Fixes Before We Start!?
Don’t miss a thing! Please take a moment to download the mobile phone app BEFORE the event starts in case you do have tech issues with your main device so you can still participate whilst we resolve any potential issues. (“GIC Events” for Apple and “GIC Events All In The Loop” for Android – a few minutes max). It is quicker to contact us directly, than post on the discussion board if you are having problems! Please call us on +44 (0) 203 479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember Chrome and home devices and networks work best.
For Sound/Video issues try:
- Refreshing the page
- Clicking out and back in on the agenda tab
- Logging out and back into the site
- Check PC is not muted and connected to headphones
Please kindly check the Troubleshooting tab before the conference starts to try and avoid the most common access issues (usually on private settings etc).
New, Innovative Approaches To Inspire, Engage & Achieve Impressive Results With Fresh & Exciting Digital Communications For Today's Changed Reality - Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results. 8th Annual Event! A One-Day, Industry-Led VIRTUAL Conference & Networking Event, 27th April 2021. Already Attending? Find out about our virtual platform here.
Proudly Sponsored By...
1. New Strategies To Adapt To Digital Acceleration & Changed Customer Realities: Navigate tight budgets and digital necessity to shift your engagement strategies online – but still achieve impact!
2. Vibrant Social Media Which Cuts Through On A Limited Budget: Make your social media work for you with creative, practical strategies which generate engagement
3. How Do You Measure & Evidence Digital Success? Set meaningful metrics and KPIs to unlock insights into strategic digital comms performance and engagement
4. Sway Stakeholders, Justify Spend, Secure Investment: Translate performance stats and success into value-generating prospects for the organisation, and the customer
5. Engaging, Data-Led Audience Strategies: Tap into audience behaviours, drivers and data – even without all the right tools at your disposal!
6. Cultivate Winning Digital Mixes & Omni-Channel Journeys: Improve every component in your digital toolkit for pain-free servicing and outstanding experiences
7. Put Theory Into Action For Exceptional Engagement On A Shoestring: Success stories from when a little has gone a long way!
8. Conversion-Boosting Content: Shaking up your content strategies to deliver authentic, inspiring narratives which really resonate
9. Low-Budget, High-Impact Video: Smartphone-wielding strategies to deliver authentic video content which engages and inspires viewers
10. Optimise Budgets & Resources: Imaginative methods to make the most of every pound of public money or donations
11. Budget-Friendly New Tech & Future Trends: Explore tools and technologies which will ensure greater impact and futureproof your digital communications
Why This Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector?
- 1 Affordable Day!
- 8 Years Of Insights & Innovations
- 97% Satisfaction Rate!
- Insights From Viral Campaigns: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter & More!
- Breakout Streams: A. Fundraising B. Customer Service Or Digital Comms? C. Accessibility D. Email Personalisation
- Engagement Showcase Case Study
- Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions: A. Verbal Framing B. Imperial College Perspective C. Digital Media When You're Not In Control
- Savvy Smaller Organisations Speak Out!
The Engaging Digital Comms Conference - Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector At A Glance
Charities, Not-For-Profit, Public Sector Speakers
Average Satisfaction Rating
Advanced Topic Streams
Years Leading The Way
How Does The Virtual Engaging Digital Comms Conference Work?
Inspiring Speakers - Listen to market-leading, brand-side speakers as they share their hard-won insights and experiences with hot topic presentations and panels
Connect & Network - Networking is easy with the use of our discussion board, direct messaging facility, meeting request buttons, live polling and social media feed. Have your say and meet the other attendees
Live Chat - Pose your own questions and comment via the live chat function and interact with other delegates and speakers in real time
Virtual Roundtables & Peer Discussions - There will be breakout discussions during the day to discuss specific areas of interest with like-minded attendees to tailor your experience
Virtual Exhibition - Explore the 'virtual exhibition stands' and speak directly to our carefully-chosen exhibitors to help you tackle your business challenges directly
Virtual Face-To-Face Meetings - Start a conversation with fellow delegates or exhibitors and discuss your individual needs and challenges one-to-one.
Go Virtual - It’s Easy! All you need is good internet access and a password which we will provide. Presentations and panels are live, and you can type in questions or comments to our Q&A section, live polling or social feed. If you would like to participate in any breakout discussions, it’s just a normal zoom call. You can also direct message or request a meeting with any of the other attendees on the online platform. Sessions will be recorded and will be available as on-demand content for a short while after the event.
97% Delegate Satisfaction Rating At Our Latest Annual Engaging Digital Comms Conference & 8 Years Leading The Way With Ground-Breaking Conferences! Hear What Previous Attendees Think:
21 Charities, Not-For-Profits, Public Sector Professionals Offer Practical Insights In 1 Day: Social Media • Measure & Prove Digital Impact • Internal Buy In & Support • Audience Insights, Data & Personalisation • The Winning Digital Channel Mix • Engagement Showcase • Fresh Video • Inspiring Content • Fundraising Breakout • Optimise Budget & Resources • Future Trends & (Budget Friendly) New Tech
Create & Evidence Authentic, Relevant Audience Connections & Experiences With Limited Resources For High-Impact, Inspirational & Engaging Digital Communications Which Deliver! Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results. 8th Annual Event! A One-Day, Industry-Led VIRTUAL Conference & Networking Event, 27th April 2021.
09.30 Make Your Social Media Work For You! Push The Boundaries For Vibrant Social Media From Stories To Influencers, Established & Emerging Channels
Amina Khan, Senior Digital Communications Advisor, International Planned Parenthood Federation
Elizabeth Starling, Senior Marketing Officer, Digital & Communications, Norwich University of the Arts
Oli Dillon, Social Media Manager, Stroke Association
Klare Kennett, Assistant Director Marketing, Communications & Education, RSPCA
Measure & Prove Digital Impact
The 6-Month Digital Rebrand – Case Study
11.05 Teach First share their journey of undergoing a full website transformation in 6 months, sharing insights about brand in digital and how to create digital products that are future-proofed without being full-featured at launch.
Jeremiah Mahadevan, Head of Digital, Marketing and Communications, Teach First
Steering Digital Media To Success
Breakouts: Your Choice
11.45 Informal Breakout In The Networking Room
A. Customer Service Or Digital Comms?
Catherine Hepton, Head of Marketing & Engagement, Sandwell College
B. Email Personalisation
Phil Clark, Head of Content & Audience, British Medical Association
C. Accessible Digital Comms
12.15 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates & Partners
13.25 Low-Budget, High-Impact Strategies For Shareable, Informative & Engaging Video Content Which Bolsters Brand Image & Resonates With Supporters & Customers
Sean Ryan, Director of Communications, Save the Children UK
Sasha Nicholl, Head of PR & Digital, Save the Children UK
The Children's Society: Website Rebrand & Relaunch
14.05 Leverage Brand Ambassador Relationships To Drive Growth, Trust, Authenticity & Engagement
Catherine Beachill, Social Media Manager, University of Salford
14.30 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15.00 Cultivate Content To Drive Audience Conversations & Conversions!
Speaker To Be Announced
Budget-Friendly New Tech Panel
15.25 Leverage Cost-Conscious Technologies & Explore Emerging Trends To Future Proof Your Digital Comms
Said Dajani, Head of Digital, Diabetes UK
David Geary, Director of Communications, Irish National Teachers’ Organisation
Michael Paxton, Head of European Business Development, Canto
Andrew Youngson, News and Campaigns Content Manager, Imperial College London
Darren Hill, Digital Media Manager, University of Lincoln
16.00 Co-Chairs’ Closing Remarks & Official Close Of Conference
Get Involved In The 8th Annual Engaging Digital Communications Conference!
Can You Help Digital Comms Professionals Take Their Strategies To The Next Level? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.