Create & Evidence Authentic, Relevant Audience Connections & Experiences With Limited Resources For High-Impact, Inspirational & Engaging Digital Communications Which Deliver! Charities, Public Sector, Not-For-Profit & Higher Education Organisations Share Practical, Fresh & Cost-Effective Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results. 8th Annual Event! A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 28th April 2020, Central London
Take A Look at The Industry-Leading Speakers Confirmed So Far:
- Save the Children, Sean Ryan, Director of Communications
- World Wildlife Fund UK, Darragh Field, Director of Digital & Content
- Wateraid, Daniel Gray, Digital Engagement Manager
- Diabetes UK, Said Dajani, Head of Digital
- BookTrust, Gemma Malley, Director of Communications & Development
- Barts Charity, Adrian Thomas, Director of Marketing & Communications
- Safe Passage International, Andrew Hyams, Head of Campaigns & Communications
- Anthony Nolan, Beatriz Martinez, Social Media Manager
- Teach First, Jonathan Dando , Director of Marketing & Communications
- University of Cambridge, Paul Mylrea, Director of Communications
- BookTrust, Sharon Jones, Head of Digital
Industry Leaders Will Refresh & Reinvigorate Your Digital & Social Engagement Strategies To Maximise Online Reach & Impact & Measurably Drive Results:
- Vibrant Social Media Which Cuts Through On A Limited Budget: Make your social media work for you with creative, practical strategies which generate engagement
- How Do You Measure & Evidence Digital Success? Set meaningful metrics and KPIs to unlock insights into strategic digital comms performance and engagement
- Sway Stakeholders, Justify Spend, Secure Investment: Translate performance stats and success into value-generating prospects for the organisation, and the customer
- Engaging, Data-Led Audience Strategies: Tap into audience behaviours, drivers and data – even without all the right tools at your disposal!
- Cultivate Winning Digital Mixes & Omni-Channel Journeys: Improve every component in your digital toolkit for pain-free servicing and outstanding experiences
- Put Theory Into Action For Exceptional Engagement On A Shoestring: Success stories from when a little has gone a long way!
- Conversion-Boosting Content: Shaking up your content strategies to deliver authentic, inspiring narratives which really resonate
- Low-Budget, High-Impact Video: Smartphone-wielding strategies to deliver authentic video content which engages and inspires viewers
- Optimise Budget & Resources: Imaginative methods to make the most of every pound of public money or donations
- Budget-Friendly New Tech & Future Trends: Explore tools and technologies which will ensure greater impact and futureproof your digital communications
Get Involved In The 8th Annual Engaging Digital Communications Conference!
Can You Help Digital Comms Professionals Take Their Strategies To The Next Level? For more information on how to get involved, please call +44 (0) 20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Book an exhibition stand with delegate passes! Exhibition space is limited and will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis.